Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our new little one!

Well, the baby finally decided to be born! I went into labor on the morning of Thursday, February 11, at 12:30 a.m. and the baby was born at 3:50 a.m. I had a home water birth and it went really well. This was almost my longest labor and I have decided that long labors are easier than short fast ones. :-) We had another little boy, so now we have 4 boys! We named him Micah Elliot. He weighed in at 8 lbs 3 1/2 oz. and was 20 3/4" long. He is our biggest baby yet, the next biggest one was Josiah at 7 lbs 5 oz. The kids love him, especially Emmaline. She is quite the little mommy, she has spent a lot of time holding him and just looking at him. The kids were a little disappointed that we didn't have a girl but as Emmaline keeps saying, "maybe we'll have a little girl soon!" I don't know about that! I would like a little break...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!