Friday, November 2, 2012

Kid Pics

Here are some pictures of the kids from October.  I hardly ever remember to get out the camera and take pictures, I'm so busy, so I appologize for the lack of pictures.  Also, I just realized there are no pictures of Elijah.  I guess he was working on school or reading a book or something when I took these.  ;-)  

Jeremiah and Malachi

The youngest 3: Jeremiah, Micah, and Malachi

My "Babies"  :-)

Josiah and his airplanes.  He's such a ham, he always wants his picture taken!

Emmy and Malachi.  She is so proud of her little brother and loves to hold and take care of him. 

Malachi

Love Malachi's hair in this pic, freshly washed!


And one final picture that Emmy took of me and Malachi.  :-)  Pictures of me with any of my kids are precious to me, since I'm the one normally taking the pictures I'm rarely in them.



1 comment:

Gabe said...

They are all getting so big, and are so cute! I love the picture of you, you look great!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!