Friday, January 4, 2013

Project 365

A friend of mine has started doing something called a project 365 this year, she will be taking a picture everyday and posting it to a flicker account.  The goal behind it is to become a better photographer.  She even joined a group online of people doing the same thing.  I know myself and my schedule and making that kind of commitment would be nearly impossible.  However, I love the idea of having a picture taken everyday and at the end of the year having an album of pictures showing our daily life.  So, I am going to try and start my own album without signing up for the support group.  Then if it gets to be too much I can just drop the whole idea without feeling guilty or like I’m letting anyone down.  I will try and add one picture for each day(not necessarily added individually though, more likely all at once, once a week or so) although they may not get posted here.  I will also be posting them to my FB account. 

P1022471

This is the picture I choose for my first one.  I took all kinds of pictures, from piles of laundry to kids on the computer to Mark holding Malachi but I loved this picture.  It shows Micah’s quirky temperament and silliness.  :)  I know it’s not a great picture but I loved it all the same.
For anyone interested in joining the group (who’s more motivated then I am!) you can find more information here.  Also, the pictures will be uploaded to this Flickr account https://www.facebook.com/PeasAndCarrotsStudio

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! So glad you are posting too! And yeah, I am sure there will be drop off. It's your project--make it work for you. :o)
Love this picture. Really captures him.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!