Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Micah’s Birthday

We celebrated Micah’s birthday this past week!  We did an evening party, serving dinner, then cake and ice cream, and finally opening presents.  We limited guests to family only, so it was a small party but Micah had a wonderful time!

As usual we celebrated as a family first thing in the morning.  Micah enjoyed opening his gifts from us and playing with his siblings.

P2110290P2110313

Later on in the day I made the cupcakes and dinner.  I tried to keep things really simple and easy so I just put truck pictures on sticks and stuck them into the cupcakes.  I made my homemade chilli and a green salad and my mom brought french bread.  It was all really good and we had hardly anything left!

P2110276P2110319

Micah had a hard time blowing out his candles, probably because there was no one available to hold him up so he could be high enough!  He did eventually get them out, with a little help from some cousins!

P2110321

For each of my kids my parents buy them a trike, and this was the year for Micah to get one!  He had so much fun opening the HUGE present!

P2110326P2110327P2110329

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!