Saturday, November 16, 2013

End of Summer, Fall is here!

Hi everyone!  Sorry I haven’t posted in so long!  Life has been CRAZY around here!  Between home school, running the business, and everyday life I haven’t had a moment to stop!  I feel bad that I haven’t posted anything…  So, today I’m posting a few pictures from our summer.  Enjoy!

Malachi, swinging

P6191246

The kids (oldest 5) went to my parents house for a week and while they were gone I painted my bedroom.  It took me the full week to do, I painted 3 coats on the ceiling, 2 coats on the walls, and 2 coats on all the trim.  I love how it turned out!

P6281267

The kids did the library reading program.  One of the prizes was a free frosty from Wendy’s.  So fun!

P7011272

Malachi and Josiah, hanging out together.

P7161369

We hosted 2 Chinese students for 3 weeks in July and August.  It was such a special experience for us, we love our “Chinese boys!”  They choose the American names James, and Edward.  Here they are making dinner for us. Edward is on the left and James is on the right. 

P7241390

Another picture of our Chinese boys, eating dinner with our family.  They didn’t really like most American food (except chicken nuggets!) but they were good sports and tried everything.

P7291441

Elijah, Emmy, and Joe are going to a Charter School one day a week this year.  Here is their first day of school picture.

P8141480

Malachi had his first birthday!  Rather than have a party we celebrated with just our family.  I made cupcakes for him and hung up a few balloons.  He had a blast!

P8171514

We celebrated our anniversary by eating out at Red Robin, YUM!  Winking smile

P8231004

Well, that’s about it for our summer pictures.  Next time I post I will try to do some pictures of our fall.  Thanks for your patience!  Have a blessed day!

Betsy Smile

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! So glad you're back, but totally understand how you have been a bit busy. ;) Love the photos and getting a glimpse of your summer. Happy birthday, Happy Anniversary, Happy School and Happy Painting! Love how your room turned out, by the way.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!