Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mini's!

In the past couple of weeks I have been able to make a few things for my dollhouse and I've really enjoyed it!  Here is the living room.  I made the couch from kitchen sponges.  I'm not sure I like how it turned out but it's a good place holder for now.  I also made the coffee table from scrap wood leftover from Mark's airplane.  I am pleased with how it turned out but again, I'm not sure if I'll keep it in this room or not.  I made the board game and box from patterns I printed off the internet, the board is not quite done but still looks cute.  I made the jug from a pattern I found on the internet as well, it is made of paper.  The flowers are made from tissue paper and are tiny, I will be making more to make the jug full of flowers.  I put up the pink on the walls for now but it is a bit much for the look I'm wanting in this room.  The flooring is a piece of scrapbook paper set down till I get what I want.  Dollhouse stuff is expensive!


A picture with my fingers to show how small it is...

 Still a long ways to go but I'm having so much fun putting it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!