Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Back to School!

Monday was our first day of school!!!  It went surprisingly well, the kids had a good time and I was organized enough to get through all the subjects smoothly.  :-)

I made sure to get a picture of the 4 kids that I'm doing school with this year!  Jeremiah still doesn't do much accept color pictures but he loves to be with all the "big" kids all the same.


 I took over 20 pictures and this is the only one that turned out even halfway decent.  :-(

We changed one major thing this year and that is where we do our schoolwork.  I set up this table in our living room and designated it the "school table".  It has worked soooo well.  I'll give it another couple weeks before calling it a permanent addition but for now I'm loving it!


The curriculum we are using for the two older kids this year is My Father's World, and so far it has been great!  It starts out slow and builds up to all the subjects, which makes it so much easier to get going.  :-)  I'll let you know at the end of the year whether I would recommend it or not...

1 comment:

Amy Blevins said...

THAT is a really cute pictures of your kids.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!