Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Our Week in Pictures

We had a nice week, laid back and easy.  It wasn't quite as hot so it was much nicer for me.  I get awful headaches in the heat that make it hard to function.  We bought an air conditioner for the living room and that helps a lot.  :-)  Even though it was cooler the kids still had fun playing in the water.  Elijah figured out how to fill up water balloons and the kids spent many hours filling and throwing them this week.  Here, Elijah is watering my flowers in between balloons.



No, Josiah is not taller than Emmaline!  He is standing on the back step.  :-)


"These look like fun...!"


Even Micah got in on the action!



We celebrated my brothers birthday this week at my mom's house.  The whole family was together, even my sister was able to come!


My sister and her husband, such a cute couple!


And some pics of my brother opening his gifts.  Still haven't gotten the hang of night time shots, so sorry for the bad pics. :-(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!