Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Baking

We have spent some time in the last week making cookies and fudge.  The kids have had a blast with it all!  For some reason unknown to me, our fudge flopped. :-(  I have never had fudge turn out like this before, almost runny.  Oh well, we will try again later.  The cookies turned out good so that's encouraging!


 The kids are sooo serious about their decorating! 



Emmaline and Josiah helped to make the fudge by stirring it for me...  Such good helpers!


And finally, I just had to include this picture of the little guys watching the action.  I love this picture, the two blond haired, blue eyed boys in blue shirts sitting side by side is just so cute!  I can see in this picture why people ask us if they are twins!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!