Wednesday, December 28, 2011

First Christmas Celebration...

In keeping with tradition, we celebrated Christmas with my parents earlier in the month.  For something new we spent the night Saturday night, went to church with Mom and Pop and then celebrated later on in the day.  It was a very nice time, both my brothers were there with my sister-in-law and niece.

My mom made a great meal, lasagna, salad, and several other sides.  Everything was very good.


Mom also made homemade eggnog.  Micah sure enjoyed his!




After the meal it was time to head upstairs to open the gifts.  Fun!  Mom gets everyone one gift, and we don't do any sort of gift exchange for the siblings (mine).  It was lots of fun to watch the kids open their gifts and play with them for the rest of the day.  :-)   Watching the kids helps me remember how magical Christmas is!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!