Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mom's Birthday Celebration!

My Mom's birthday was this week! To celebrate, the kids and I went out to her house for the day. We all had a great time!
My folks rent out their land to a lady who pastures her horses on it. This lady happened to be out when we were and kindly offered to give the kids horse rides! They all had a wonderful time!




 After the horse rides we went back up to the house and had a lovely picnic lunch outside!  It was such a beautiful day!


The kids and I made gifts for Mom, Elijah made paper airplanes, a picture, and a card, Emmaline made a picture of her handprint and a card, and all of us together made homemade soap. The kids had so much fun preparing their gifts for Grandma and were so proud to show her their gifts!



I'm so glad we could spend the day with Mom and make it a special time for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!