Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

On Mother's Day almost everyone in our family was sick, only Mark and Emmaline were feeling good, so we elected to stay home from church rather than spreading our germs around.  :-)  We slept in and then had a relaxing breakfast of cinnamon rolls that I had made earlier and frozen for just such an occasion.  It was a lovely day, very laid back and enjoyable!
Emmaline was a great help!
 For lunch I made a roast chicken in the crockpot.  Jeremiah and Emmaline helped by peeling clementines.  Josiah and Elijah set the table.  Everyone was a great help!

 All the kids picked dandelion flowers for me from our backyard.

 I spent some time playing around with my camera taking pictures.  It's fun to see what kind of pictures I can take, I'm really enjoying learning about taking good pictures.  :-)





 For dinner we had tea and snack type foods.  Josiah, Micah and Elijah were feeling really sick and went to bed so it was a small group but still fun.  It was a really nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!