Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Anniversary Party!

Mark's brother, Michael, and his wife, Jessica, celebrated their 10th anniversary this week!  Michael put together a surprise party for Jessica to celebrate!  So sweet!  Yet again I forgot to take pictures of most of the important stuff, but here are the pictures I did take.  It was a lovely time and so touching to see them together and still in love after 10 years!

THE CAKE ... Yum!

My sister in law, Jessica, (in flowered dress), talking with  her friends

I missed out on pictures of the cake cutting, and of Michael and Jessica together, bummer :-(  Somehow, I'm always busy watching kids and can't seem to find time to take pictures.  Hope I can change that in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!