Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dollhouse Progress

For those of you wondering whats going on with my dollhouse, the answer is "not much".  I have picked out some wallpaper for the living room (Roosevelt Rose in Pink) and have it setting up against the walls but I can't install it until I get my lamps either bought or built depending on the spot. 

Currently I have everything set up with what I have even though it's not how I want the finished room to be.  I'm going for a shabby chic look, and am slowly getting there.  I built the coffee table and painted it and also painted the bookcase in the corner.  I still need to make the firebox for the fireplace.  And I can't decide on what finish to do on the floor!  So many decisions to make...

I decorated it for the 4th of July last night (a little early) and think it looks so cute!



  Will keep you posted when I get more done!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!