Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July Weekend


We spent the Fourth of July weekend with family, both mine and Mark's.  On Sunday, we went out to my parents house after church.  We had a lovely barbeque with lots of good food. Both of my brothers were there and one of our family friends, so it was almost all of us together, so nice!  Mom and Dad set up a large table in the family room for all of us so we could all eat together.
 


After eating, the kids went outside to play in the pool while all the adults sat and talked.  They had a great time!


Later in the afternoon Mark was able to fly his airplanes!  The weather was perfect for flying, so calm and peaceful.  Everyone enjoyed watching the planes flying.  :-)




On Monday we went out to visit Mark's parents.  One of his brothers and his family was out also and all the kids had so much fun playing together in the pool.  My kids were having a blast, swimming two days in a row!


We enjoyed a nice barbeque again and lots of other good food.  Mark didn't get a chance to fly his airplanes which was a disappointment for him although he still had a good time.  We enjoyed all the good food and fellowship and by the end of the day the kids were so tired...


 For my final shot I thought I would post my favorite picture from the weekend.  This was not posed and Elijah didn't even know I was taking his picture!


It was a good weekend, very full of activities.  It's always nice to see family and spend time relaxing.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!