Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Flower Bed

I was able to spend some time outside this week working on my flower bed, it was so nice!  The weather was great and I actually ended up getting a little sunburned on my arms it was so warm!  I usually leave my flowerbeds in the winter and then clean them up in the spring.  It actually doesn't bother me at all, I can look out the window and remember how beautiful everything was and imagine how good it will look in the spring.  When I do clean them up for the winter I think they look depressing, all empty and brown.  Just my personal opinion. :-)  So, here's the before shot.


And here's the after shot.  I think it looks so much better!  I only got half way done but am looking forward to finishing it up soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!