Wednesday, April 11, 2012

No Soliciting Sign

When we moved into our house we were inundated with solicitors, so I taped a card to the side of the house next to the door that said "No Soliciting".  And there it has been for nearly 4 years, rain stained, dirty, but doing it's job perfectly.  However, one day last week I was feeling crafty so I decided to make a new sign to hang next to the door.  I took a piece of wood leftover from the dollhouse, covered it in scrapbook paper, put on the letters for "No Soliciting" and a few decorations, covered it in contact paper and hung it up. (No, I didn't tape it up, the tape marks you see in the picture are left over residue from the other tape holding up my card that was on there for years...)


I think it turned out good and I like the fact that something looks nice out front now, even if it's just a small sign!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!