Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kitchen Organization Project

This month I’ve been working on getting my kitchen reorganized in order to waste less steps.  I became convinced of the need to do this after reading this book.  It’s been an interesting process so far!  I never realized how much time I spent running around my kitchen till I read the book.  I’m not done yet, but I thought you all might like to see some before shots.
Here’s my pantry.  It has been getting more and more messy, especially since Malachi was born.  I also have a pantry in the garage for my stock pile of good deals.  I have quite a few things that we don’t use anymore that are just taking up space and I really think I could make better use of this space.
P3160545P3160546 
Here are my upper cabinets.  (Yes, this is all of them, my kitchen is small!)  These are not that messy, but again, I think I could do better as far as making my organization make sense.  Letter supplies, cold medicine, and cake pans all in the same cabinet?  What was I thinking?!  :-)
P3160547P3160556P3160558
Lower cabinets.  This is where most of the mess and disorganization is.  I really need to figure out some good place for all of this stuff!
P3160548P3160549P3160551P3160554
Finally, my drawers.  There are a couple more but I forgot to get pictures of them.  But, you’re not missing much, it’s more of the same.  Stuff, stuff, and More stuff.  It’s time to do something about all of this junk!
P3160552P3160553
Keep checking back, I’ll be posting updates as I get things organized!  My goal is to finish this up by the end of April!

To see my first progress, click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!