Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cousins!

This past week I had some of my neices and nephew over for the day!  It was a wonderful time of fun and fellowship for the kids!

My oldest niece helped Elijah with some of his school work that had to be done, a huge help for me!  She also helped me in the kitchen quite a bit, the day that they were over is my kitchen day and I had a lot of things to get done.  I was amazed at the difference a few more years can make in ability!


The other girls had fun playing with all our little people sets.


And my nephew teamed up with Josiah, they are quite a pair.  Of all the kids these two are the ones that tried my patience the most (said with a smile, they are just both "all boy")! :-)  


All the kids also spent a lot of time playing in our backyard.  Fun!




Altogether for the day I had 10 kids, 9 and under.  It was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to doing it again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!