Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall Tea with Friends

    As many of you who have known me for awhile know, I used to do a Fall Friendship Tea every year in September or October.  Last year it became too much for me so I gave it up.  Now this year my mom had a small tea for my family and some old friends of ours.  It was not a friendship tea like I used to do, but it was still so nice to have a tea in the fall again!  We all had a lovely time!

    I arrived early to help mom get everything ready.  We always have so much fun catching up on all the news.  Our friends arrived around noon and we went ahead and had the tea right away.  Everything was so good, and the company was great!


All of my kids had so much fun having tea at Grandma's!




 And here is a picture of our good friends!  We have been friends for over 15 years!



After the tea we spent some time looking at Mom's teacup collection and chatting about tea related things.  Fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!