Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Our Weekend

This past week we aquired a shed off of craigslist!  Mark spent all day Saturday setting it up, it was a big job!  We are planning to use it for storing outdoor type stuff (rakes, lawn chairs, etc.) and stuff for my annual garage sale.  I love it!  I didn't get a chance to get a picture of it yet.  When I get one taken I will add it to this post.

On another note, while Mark spent Saturday setting up the shed, I was busy taking everything out of our crawlspace.  Why?  Well, we got over 4 1/2 inches of rain in one day this past week, and our crawlspace flooded.  Yuck!  That was a big job!  Fortunately only a few things were ruined, most of the stuff was able to be salvaged.  Also didn't get a picture of that, but believe me it was a mess!


Update:  Here are a couple of pics I took.  The first one is a  picture of our old turtle tank sitting on our back patio table.  It was empty before we got all the rain.  So, all the water you see in it is how much rain we got!  Wow!  All of this almost brings us up to the normal amount of rainfall for the year!

And here is a picture of our new shed.  It's a really nice shed and very roomy.  It should work perfectly for us!  I can't wait to get everything moved into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!