Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dollhouse Trim and Porch

I was able to spend a bit of time on my dollhouse this past week.  I stained the porch boards for the first floor porch and installed them.  Here is a picture of it before:


And here is the picture with them installed.  I stained the base and the boards, sanding in between coats, then glued them down with tacky glue.  As you can see in this picture there is no trim on the corner of the house (the white edge of the wall), so that was my next step.


I cut the boards to the correct length for the trim, painted them with 2 coats of my trim paint, and glued them in place.  I'm really pleased with how this all turned out and can't wait to get the rest of the trim up!


Here is how the dollhouse is looking right now.  My goal is to have the front of the outside of the house done by Christmas and I just might make it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!