Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kid Pics

Some pictures that I took of a few of the kids this week.

Micah.  He came in from playing out back with the mark on his cheek and no one seemed to know what happened. (of course!)


Jeremiah.  What a cutie!


Emmaline.  I just had to get a picture of this!  She looks so feminine with her hair up and then she has the gun in the holster on her hip! (play gun of course)  You can tell she only has brothers!


Jeremiah had fun in the dirt!


Big sis and baby brother.  Only baby brother isn't so little anymore!


All the kids are fighting off a cold, thus the runny noses in the pictures.  Just so you don't think I never wipe my kids noses, they had all been wiped right before the pictures were taken.  :-)  And they are not normally so dirty either, that's why I took pictures is because they were dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!