Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall is here!

The weather has finally turned cooler and feels like fall!  This is one of my favorite seasons, surpassed only by spring.  I Love all the beautiful colors and how crisp the air feels after a hot summer.

We already went and got our pumpkins!  I think they look so nice on the living room window seat, especially with the leaves on our big tree out front changing.


We bought 6 pumpkins this year, one for everyone but me.  When we carve them I spend so much time doing everyone else's that there's no time for me to do one.


Our gorgeous tree out front!  I like to leave all the leaves on the lawn,  I think it looks more festive that way.


Here is our fall decoration by the front door.  I don't do a lot of decorating, I think God has done a wonderful job without any help from me!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!