Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas Tree for the Dollhouse!

I Love Christmas!  And since I love it so much, I knew I had to have a Christmas tree for the dollhouse.  After looking around a bit for a tree here in town and scouring the internet for ideas I finally found one at Michaels.  It is made for a Christmas village and is a smidge tall but I love it!  I bought the mini christmas lights with it as well.  They were both on sale for 50% off, yay!  I made the tree skirt from a piece of felt, it's not what I want permanently but it will get me by for this season.  I also made the silver garland by stringing tiny clear seed beads onto a long piece of thread.  I apologize for the pictures, I have not been able to figure out how to take good pictures of mini's yet.

Christmas tree outside the house with the lights off.
And with the lights on...
And finally, in the dollhouse!  So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!