Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Each year for Thanksgiving we go to either my parents or Mark's, alternating years.  This year was our year to go to Mark's parents house.  All of Mark's family was there, it was a great time of food and fellowship.  And, I actually took some pictures!  For some reason at Mark's parents house I always forget, but this year I made myself take a few, Yay!

Since it is so rare to get all the family together we took a picture of all the grandkids, 15 all together!  Quite a houseful! 5 boys, 10 girls.  All the kids did great for the picture except Micah, he was not a happy camper.  :-(


The kids ate their Thanksgiving meal on picnic tables in the kitchen.




All of the adults ate their meal in the dining room.   Look at all that food!!!


And after all that food we all sat and relaxed.  My mother-in-law and I had cups of tea together. :-)  It was a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!