Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Emmaline's Birthday Party!

On Sunday we celebrated Emmaline's 6th Birthday with a "princess-flower" party, Emmaline's choice.  :-)  It ended up being mostly princess but I did use some flowers to decorate. 


Almost all of both my family and Mark's was able to come, as well as some friends so it was a large turnout.  We turned the garage into a play area for the kids, which kept most of them contained.  The first thing we did was face painting, I made some face paint earlier in the week and used it to paint a picture on one cheek of each of the kids that wanted it done.  While I was working on one kids face the other kids colored pictures and played with some toys that I had out.

Coloring sheets and crayons

Face painting area
 After we finished up with those activities we moved on to the cake.  I made a Barbie doll cake, I found the idea on line and then made it from there.  Emmaline loved it!  I also made cupcakes, decorated with pink frosting and white flowers just like the barbie dress. 
   





We finished up the party by opening Emmaline's gifts.  She had such a good time and is already talking about next years party!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!