Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kids Day

Sorry I didn't post last week, I had company over in the afternoon when I normally post so I elected not to put anything up.

We don't celebrate Halloween but instead do "kids day".  We carve pumpkins, eat candy and play games.  Here are some pics.

All the kids had a pumpkin which they helped clean out.  Then they told Mark what they wanted on it and he drew it on the pumpkin and carved it for them.





Here are the finished pumpkins.  From left to right:  Elijah's - turtle, Emmaline's - person holding a flower, Josiah - airplane, Jeremiah - train, Micah - car.


Sorry to make this post so short but 3 of the kids are sick, throwing up, and I am also sick so I will need to get back to taking care of them and trying to take it easy myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!