Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dollhouse First Year

Here is how my dollhouse looked when I first got it.  Just a giant, HEAVY box, full of wood.  Not very impressive...


And here is is after quite a bit of work sorting all the pieces out and painting a few of the walls.  Nothing is glued in place here, it is all held together with masking tape.



And finally, here it is after 1 years worth of work.  Most of the exterior is done, which was my goal for the year.  (The addition on the side was not part of my goal for the year.  Not sure when that will be done...)

I'm looking forward to next year and what I can accomplish!  My goal is to complete the egg carton brick foundation, the living room, and the kitchen.  So much to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!