Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Announcing...

Perhaps some of you have been wondering what is taking me so long to get my projects done?  Why not much has been done with my dollhouse?  Why my posts are less frequent than usual?  Well, there is a good reason.  Drum roll, please...  I'm pregnant!!!  The baby is due around the middle to end of September.  Which means the baby could be born anywhere from early September to early October based on my past births, we've had everything from almost 3 weeks early to almost 2 weeks late!

I've been feeling tired (more wiped out than anything, it's hard to get up and get things done), extremely hungry, nauseous, and very very emotional.  So, about normal for me.  Although I don't normally feel this sick to my stomach.  We are hoping that means maybe girl?  If you think about it you could pray for me, I struggle with depression when I'm pregnant and just getting through each day is a struggle.

We are very excited and the kids are thrilled!  They have been telling everyone they come in contact with that we are having a baby.  :-) Another baby will truly be a wonderful blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!