Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oops, it's Wednesday!

Wow, would you believe I completely forgot that today is my day to post?!?  I did all my usual things on the computer (e-mail, etc.) and logged off before I realized that I was supposed to post something today!  Ahhhhh!  Thank goodness for my handy dandy camera, full of pictures from my week which helps me remember what in the world happened.  So, on to the real subject of this post...

My wonderful hubby rented a ceiling sprayer this past weekend and fixed the family room ceiling!  Our bathroom floor has been flooded multiple times and each time it has soaked through the floor and dripped down through the family room ceiling.  So, we had an ugly spot where the texture was peeling off.  Fortunately for me, people almost never look at the ceiling, but still it bothered me.  Now that we are in the process of re-doing the family room I thought it was about time to fix that ugly spot.  Being the good sport that he is, my hubby spent his weekend fixing the spot for me.

It looks so much better!  Now I have to figure out when to paint the ceiling, yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!