Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Rearranging some things...

We moved our TV from the family room to the living room.  This was quite the process and included buying a new TV stand and running speaker wire under the living room floor (in the crawl space).  It took Mark almost a whole day to get everything set up!

So far having the TV in the living room has worked out really well!  I like having the kids right by me when they watch movies and being able to monitor better what is being watched.  It also worked really well for our Friday night movie night, it was soooo much easier to just bring things from the kitchen into the living room instead of downstairs!

The next big project is the hallway upstairs.  I painted the ceiling this past week, now I need to get the walls done...  

We are in the middle of so many projects right now that the house is a bit of a mess but I know it will get better eventually so I just try to remind myself of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!