Saturday, May 5, 2012

20 week update

Well, I'm at the halfway point for this pregnancy!  It's going so fast, it's hard to believe I'm that far along already!  My morning sickness is just about completely gone, just smells bother me every once in a while.  Also, my energy level is picking up (for a short time anyway, lol!).

This time around, for the first time ever, we decided to find out the baby's gender.  Our reasons were:
1.  I sold all my baby stuff after Micah was born because I had used it all so much that for this time around I wanted new things, and if the baby was a girl I wanted PINK things.
2.  Also, we wanted to give the kids time to adjust if it was another boy (and me too!).

The big day was this week.  And the baby left NO doubt as to it's gender, it was more than happy to oblige for the ultrasound!

It's a . . . BOY!

I have to admit to being just a little disappointed, although it wasn't unexpected.  I really wanted a girl.  But, the baby was healthy and looked very happy and active and I know once he's born I'll love him to pieces, just like all my kids.  It will just take a little bit to adjust to the idea of 5 boys. :-)

Anyhow, other than that, there's not much to report.  I always go into panic mode right about now, "too much to do and not enough time, ahhh!".  I'm one of those people who likes to have everything ready waaay in advance so the next few months will be spent trying to get everything done that I want done, all the while knowing most of it won't happen.  Such is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!