Thursday, May 10, 2012

Picture Wall

After seeing photos of different picture walls, as well as seeing them in other people's homes, I knew I wanted to put one together.  I ordered sepia prints of pictures of all the kids, as well as one of Mark, and bought picture frames at the dollar store.  I also bought several different stick on sayings to try with the pictures to see which one I liked.  After some fiddling, this is what I came up with.


I can't get the pictures to hang straight, one of the "benefits" of getting the frames from the dollar store.  But since these are at the top of the stairs I figure it looks fine, like people have walked by it many times and they are just due to be straightened soon.  I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!