Friday, May 18, 2012

Saturday

This past Saturday my Mom and Dad came over for the day.  My mom and I went to a Mother's Day Luncheon, while my Dad stayed with Mark and the kids and did some work in our backyard.  It was a very productive day!

Emmaline didn't go to the Luncheon with us, I didn't think she was quite old enough yet.  When she saw my Mom's outfit she went upstairs and changed her clothes though, because she wanted to match Grandma!



Mom and I had a great time at the Luncheon and were so impressed with it, it was a fundraiser for a local charity and everything was great!  While we were gone Dad and Mark put down mulch in the backyard around our lilacs and in the garden, cut out and fitted a table top for our table out back, and installed an umbrella over the table.  It all looks so nice out back!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!