Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mothers Day 2013

We started the day off with a lovely breakfast of fried eggs, bacon, and toast that Mark made for me!  Yum, yum, yum!

P5110655

Mark bought me some gorgeous flowers and surprised me with them when I came downstairs!

P5110661

After we ate breakfast I opened all my gifts from the family.  Mark had taken all the kids shopping and they all got me a little something, so sweet!

P5120670

Then it was off to church for the morning.  I was scheduled in the nursery so I spent the morning holding little ones, one of my favorite things to do.  I even got to sit and rock a little girl and sing songs with her, which was a treat.  :-)

When we got home from church Mark grilled lunch and I was able to just sit and relax.  It was awesome!

After lunch the kids all played quietly.  Elijah worked some more on his model airplane, Mark worked on his hobbies, and I worked on my dollhouse.

P5120678

Later in the day I made muffins and we had muffins and fruit and watched a movie. 

Although I really didn’t take the time to plan anything for the day it still ended up being a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!