Monday, May 13, 2013

Our Menu this week

On the schedule this week is a Mom’s night out, company over one day, ballet, awana, kids to my in-laws for a 3 day, 2 night stay, a Doctors appointment for Malachi, and a get together at my parents house on Sunday.  Actually,this is a really easy week for cooking, because most of the days will be just Mark and I, or with someone else cooking!  Yay!

Here’s the plan for the week:

Monday – Chicken Ritz Casserole and a Green Salad

Tuesday – Hot Dogs, Chips, Cut up Fruit

Wednesday – Bean and Cheese Burritos, Cut up Fruit and Veggies

Thursday – Mark and I are going out to eat with a gift card that was given to us!

Friday – Homemade Pizza and a Green Salad

Saturday – Homemade Mac N’ Cheese, Leftover Fruit and Vegies from the week

Sunday – At my Parents house!

That’s it!  Like I said, super simple and easy this week.  We finished up school this week and I’m sooo excited for the summer break!  I’m ready for easier days (and more time to cook!) for awhile!

What about you, what’s on your menu this week?  If you have kids are they done with school, or do you still have some school days left?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!