Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dollhouse Progress Update

                     April 2013

Yes, I know we’re halfway into May!  I set a goal for myself of posting a dollhouse update once a month and I don’t want to give up after only 1 posting!  So I will hopefully be posting again in a few weeks! :-)

First off, some regression.  All the kids playing with the dollhouse were too much for it, and almost all the porch rails fell off.  I hope to get these fixed by the next update…

P5060601 

I rebuilt my addition on the side of the house.  It too had suffered untimely demise at the hands of loving children.  I have yet to figure out how I’m going to finish it all out and attach it to the house but I was glad to get it rebuilt.

P5060602

I laid some more of the floor tiles on my kitchen floor template.  I’m loving how this is turning out!

P5060604P5060605

And finally, I made just a few more mini’s to add to my ever increasing collection of accessories!  A mini box of oreos and a small file box, so cute!

P5060610

So, there’s my progress for the month.  I didn’t have to spend any money for any of it, but still was able to feel pleased with what I got done.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!