Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Dollhouse Progress Update

                     March 2013

The dollhouse progress has been basically at a standstill since Christmas.  I overspent, by a lot, my budget for hobbies and I’m still trying to dig myself back out.  The lack of funds, couples with a lack of time, and many young visitors who think the dollhouse is the worlds best toy have made for some pretty messy rooms in the house.  Here are some pictures of how it is looking.

I’m in the process of making a template for the dining room floor to lay my tiles out on.  For me it will be easier to install the tiles on a sheet, then just set the sheet into the room.  In the meantime, all the tiles are stacked up by the wall, and all the kitchen furniture and accessories are cluttering up the living room and upper rooms.

P3250017P3250018

Here’s a whole house shot.  It looks just a little messy!  For now the upstairs looks like it’s being used by little people to build model airplanes! ;-)

P3250021

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!