Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekly Menu

For some reason, when I sat down to make my menu this week I was seriously lacking in inspiration.  Fortunately I had planned ahead for situations like that by making a list of possible meals so all I had to do was choose meals from my list that I had all the ingredients for.

Here are this weeks meals.

Monday – Pancakes, Fruit

Tuesday – Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, Green Salad 

Wednesday – Sub Sandwiches, Apple Slices (This is our portable meal to eat between Ballet Lessons and Awana)

Thursday – Crockpot Lasagna, French Bread, Green Salad

Friday – Pizza, Green Salad

Saturday – Baked Chicken, Steamed Vegies, Fruit Salad

Sunday – Roast Crockpot Chicken, Roast Potatoes and Carrots

 

So those are my meals for the week.  What do you have planned for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!