Saturday, April 6, 2013

April Fools

I had all kinds of big plans for April Fool’s Day pranks for the kids, courtesy of this website.  But life happened so I only ended up doing one prank.

For breakfast I made peaches and cream oatmeal.  Ahead of time I bought a package of plastic bugs from the dollar store and washed them well.  After the oatmeal was done I put one bug in the bottom of each kids bowl and covered it with oatmeal.  Then we all sat down for breakfast while I tried not to laugh in anticipation.  :-)  Elijah was the first to discover his bug, an enormous cockroach, and the look on his face was priceless! 

“EWW!  Where did we get this oatmeal from!?!”

P3310236

Hahahaha!!!!

Everyone else picked up on the prank pretty quick, especially since I couldn’t stop laughing… :-)

P3310239P3310240

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!