Monday, April 29, 2013

Menu for the week

We have a very easy schedule for this week, not much running around.  Which is wonderful so that I can try and catch up on some of the millions (it feels like!) of things that I’m so behind in.  Plus it’s just awesome to not have to be constantly going, going, going.  I’m more of a homebody so I love these weeks when we get to stay home more!

The meals on the menu this week are:

* Baked Chicken, asparagus (I’ve never made it before, any suggestions on how to cook it?), and a fruit salad

* Strawberry Salmon, Steamed Garlic Green Beans, and Fruit Salad

* Egg Salad Sandwiches, Cut up Vegies (Carrots, Celery, Cucumber, Green Pepper)

* Roast Chicken, Potatoes, and Carrots, Cut up Fruit (watermelon?  If I get to the store to get some, yum!)

* Homemade Pizza, Green Salad

* Homemade Mac N’ Cheese, tater tots, Cut up fruit and vegies

* Snacky Dinner – crackers, cheese, leftover cut up fruit and vegies from the week

That’s how it lays out for this week.  I’m so excited to be entering the spring/summer season with more fresh produce!  It makes my mouth water just to think of it all!  Yum, Yum, Yum!

How about ya’ll, what’s on your menu for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!