Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan

Hi all!  How was your week last week?  Ours was pretty crazy, I’m sooo ready to be done with April!  It’s one of the busiest months of the year in our house. 

This week is yet again busy, with 3 different birthday parties (one of them one of ours, so there is all that prep to do!), and lots of catch up from the previous busy weeks (you can read about them here, and here) including cleaning the shop, sorting the toys, and making a LONG overdue trip to the library.  Someday I hope to feel like I’m not drowning in my To Do list, but until then… the goal is to keep things as easy as possible!

We had a fair amount of leftovers in the fridge when I planned this weeks menu, and our meal choices reflect that.  I always try to use everything up and hardly ever throw away food.  Here are our dinners for this week:

*Polish Sausage and Peppers sauted together in olive oil, seasoned with salt and pepper, and served over rice, Green Salad

* Lasagna, French Bread, Green Salad, Cupcakes, and Ice Cream (Birthday Meal)

* Meat and Cheese Sandwiches, Vegie sticks

* Leftovers Soup, French Bread, maybe a Green Salad?

* Pizza, Green Salad

*Salsa Verde Beef, Tortillas, Cheese, Sour Cream, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Salsa, Cut up Fruit

* Quesadillas, Cut up Fruit, Vegie sticks

Quick, Simple, and Easy.  Just what I need for right now in my life!  How about you, what’s on YOUR menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!