Monday, May 13, 2013

Kitchen Update

Unfortunately, I seem to be the slowest person alive at finishing ANYTHING.  I have been plugging away at the kitchen cabinets organization but have not finished them yet.  I think I need to extend my goal a bit, like maybe 6 months? :-)  Ah well, such is life.  I wanted to share the little that I have done anyway.

First, the before picture.

P3160547

And, the after picture:

P5060593

I know, it looks a lot more full.  ONLY because in the before picture almost all the dishes were in the dishwasher, ha!  This setup works great!  On the bottom shelf I have

* All my serving dishes, most used spices, medicine and first aid kit.

The middle shelf holds:

* hot drink mugs, sippy cups and water cups for using between meals, and all our water bottles

On the top shelf we have:

* Tea and hot drinks, and half of my teacup collection at the back of the shelf

Everything in this cabinet is in the most logical spot, where it is used.  I have been amazed at the amount of time this has saved me when cooking!  It’s not necessarily pretty to look at but very, very functional.  I’ll be working on making it “pretty” in the next couple months.  Like I said, this will be a lot longer project than I thought!  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!