Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Answered Prayer

God does answer our prayers, even when it's for something completely superfluous and non essential, like a laptop computer!  I have been praying for a laptop for years, ever since we moved to town (2007).  I thought it would be so convenient to have a laptop in the kitchen or wherever the kids are instead of always having to go down to the family room.  My patience has been rewarded!  This past weekend my parents gave me their old laptop that they no longer wanted...Yippee!!!  Here it is in all it's glory...

I am so blessed!

I have enjoyed playing around with it and setting up all the different options to suit me, like the screensaver and background.  :-)  It does run a little slower than the PC but not enough to notice.  And we have had some issues with the wireless router but I think we have finally gotten them ironed out.  What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!