Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Big 3 0 ...

Sorry I missed posting last week, I was very busy celebrating....my 30th birthday, wow!  I feel so old, despite what everyone else tells me, "you don't look old, you're only as old as you feel, 30 is so young, etc., etc., etc."  So, here are some pics from my multiple birthday celebrations.

On Wednesday I went out to my mother-in-laws house for a birthday tea.  It was so nice!  We get along well and both love tea so it was a great day!



On Thursday I was super-blessed to be able to spend the whole day with my sister, who flew in from California especially for the occasion!!!  It was so great to see her and get caught up on all the news!  We went out to tea at a local tea shop and then did some shopping.  It was a wonderful time of fellowship!





Thursday evening we headed over to my youngest brothers house for a family get together.  My sister-in-law, Kayla, put together a lovely meal (Jesse's wife, not Thomas, Thomas isn't married yet).  It was also a good time of fellowship.  We stayed till almost 11!  Good times!

My siblings, Thomas, Mary, and Jesse


Mum, holding Micah, Josiah, Pop, and Pop's brother, Uncle Dan

Then, for the final celebration, we spent all day Saturday celebrating my birthday as a family (Mark and the kids).  It was such a nice day, and so wonderful to spend a whole day doing nothing that HAD to be done, only what I wanted to do.  I spent quite a bit of time on my dollhouse stuff, but I'll leave those pics for another post.

Opening one of my gifts from Emmaline :-)
Altogether everything was great!  And even though I didn't want to be turning 30 I still enjoyed all the fun times.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!