Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kid Pics



These are some random pictures of the kids that I took this week.  They are not the greatest pictures but...I love to take pictures of the kids to share so here they are!

Emmaline, so serious, at least for this picture. 
 
Here, Jeremiah clowns around in typical "Jeremiahish" fashion.  He is really quite silly...

 
Josiah, fixing his airplane.  He loves to fix things!


Micah, swinging out back.  (Or being swung?  Whatever is the correct way to say that he was being pushed in the swing.  :-) )

 

Josiah on the swingset.  Look at me, Mom!

Elijah with a lego project that he built.  It is fun to see what he comes up with.  This is supposed to be a zebra, I'm not sure that I see it...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!