Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dollhouse Bedframe

I have spent the last week working on making a twin size bedframe for my dollhouse.  The dollhouse itself is no where near ready for furniture or decorating but I couldn't resist trying my hand at making something.  I used some scrap wood leftover from Mark's airplanes, cut down to the right sizes.  Then I sanded all the similar pieces to match.  Mark built me a right angled jig which I used to make sure all the corners were perfect.  I am really pleased with how it came out, it looks so realistic!

My next step will be to paint it.  I'm not sure whether I will spray paint it or use a brush. 

I really enjoyed making it and am looking forward to trying my hand at other furniture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!