Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sirens!

Last week I was coming home from a friends house late at night.  I had just made a turn when a police officer pulled up behind me and turned on his sirens.  I immediately pulled over and gathered up all my information as quickly as possible although my hands were shaking I was so nervous.  I couldn't think of why he would be pulling me over.  I was so relieved when he came up to my window and told me that my front headlight was out!  He casually glanced at all the kids in the back but didn't check their carseats or anything like that. It has been my fear ever since they changed the carseat law that I would get pulled over and the kids wouldn't be buckled right.  Apparently they were all right, despite my paranoia, whew!  He let me off with a warning and a business card, (in case I need to contact him ?!).  What a relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!