Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring is here!!!

I'm so happy, Spring is finally here!  The weather is warming up nicely and things are starting to green up!  I know we're still in for a snowstorm or two, but for the most part it will be warm from here on out!  Yay!

Here are some pictures of my plants:

I don't clean out the flower beds until spring, so this bed looks a bit messy.  But it's so exciting to see the flowers popping up!  These are iris', I think.


Here's my rhubarb.  This is it's second growing year, so 1 more year till we can harvest it!  I'm not sure how it's supposed to look or whether this is right but I'm just so glad it made it through the winter!


My lilac leaves are budding out.  I'm not sure when the lilac flowers come or if I will have any this year but I hope to have some eventually.


And finally, my strawberries came back!!!  So excited about them and looking forward to a good crop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! We love to hear from you!